Tuesday 21 July 2020

everyone a love poem


everyone a love poem

I am the one who wrote every one a love poem
to you there in the space between words,
where good or ill spills in a sigh or inhale,
no zephyrs, gossamers, nor one shard
of broken light on a morning window sill, there,
residing in my internal rhyme is the rhythm you are.
You are my assonance, the jigsaw in my reason, my choice,
when the echo of my voice and all my lines break
down to the space between syllables, where you are
letters, I am space.............while agendas form a line
standing staring at the backend of their own queue,
allow me, for I am eve angelical too - in the sun,
seedlings have already moved mountains
in stretches, my love poem is remembering - the planting,
the understanding, the not knowing, how love grows.




2013
abc





No comments: